Abilify (Aripiprazole) 20mg
Abilify (Aripiprazole) 20mg
- Product Code : Abilify 20mg
- Availability : In Stock
- Ex Tax :$1.77
Abilify is antipsychotic from of neuroleptics group. The durable effect of this drug in treatment and maintenance therapy of patients with schizophrenia and some other psychiatric disorders are clinically proved.
Unlike stationary, in an Internet pharmacy you can buy Abilify online without a prescription. However, its appointment can be made only on the testimony of a doctor with his specific instructions. Abilify is the trade name of medication, the main active component of which is aripiprazole. As a result of the selective action of a chemical compound on some metabotropic, membrane and other receptors there is a stable therapeutic effect used in the treatment of schizophrenia and other psychiatric disorders.
Features of Abilify
• Treatment of patients with cardiovascular disease and low blood pressure should be carried out with caution;
• Patients with seizures, suicidal tendencies, and obesity associated with diabetes mellitus require emphasize close monitoring during treatment;
• Long-term therapy creates the risk of biliary tract motility disorders.
Sometimes a feature of the disease suggests the need to buy Abilify online in no time and without a prescription. Online pharmacy is the easiest and the fastest way to do this.
• Medication Abilify is independent of diet;
• Patients with acute exacerbations of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder are prescribed a daily dose of 10 or 15 mg;
• Studies confirmed that the effect of the application is achieved at a daily dose of 10 to 30 mg;
• Efficiency of exceeding the maximum daily amount of the drug was not laboratory studied.
Prescription of Abilify
The medication is used for the treatment as well as to normalize the functions of vital activity and to relief symptoms of patients with schizophrenia in the acute form;
• Treatment and follow-up support for patients with the first type bipolar disorder characterized by aggravation of manic episodes.
Side effects of the drug Abilify:
• Hypotension and tachycardia;
• Nausea, loss of appetite;
• Allergic reactions;
• Cramps, myalgia;
• Insomnia, somnolence;
• Psoriasis, dry skin, excessive sweating;
• Conjunctivitis, ear pain;
• Weight loss, influenzal syndrome, excess fluid in the soft tissues, pain in the neck and chest.
Abilify belongs to antipsychotic medications which are also known as neuroleptics. The components of Abilify are absorbed into the body very quickly. Maximum effect of the drug begins after 3-5 hours after drug taking. The half-life is on average about 75 hours.
Abilify can accumulate in the body, so when taking it you should be particularly careful. Bioavailability of drug is independent of food intake. Drug metabolism occurs in the liver of man.
Indications for use
Abilify can help with the following diseases and disorders:
• Schizophrenia. This medicine can be used for the suppression of acute attacks and also for preventive treatment;
• The first type of bipolar disorder. This medicine can help prevent relapses, also serves as a maintenance therapy for patients who have recently had a mixed or manic episode;
• As a supplement in the treatment of valproic acid or lithium for the treatment of mixed and manic episodes;
• As an adjunct in the treatment of major depressive disorder.
In conducting various studies have been known cases where a patient intentionally or accidentally has taken a large dose of Abilify. When taking single dose which is not exceed 1260 mg of the drug, death is not threatened. Symptoms may include:
• Increase of arterial pressure;
• Loss of consciousness;
• If the drug overdosed death is excluded as well as vital changes in vital organs;
• possible manifestations are vomiting, intestinal upset, fatigue, drowsiness;
• in the case of overdose is recommended to take the activated carbon, provide maximum access to air and consult a doctor.
If you have noticed symptoms mentioned above, you should take the activated carbon and treat the appeared symptoms. If you are sure that you have taken a dose, significantly higher than the permitted, you should immediately seek medical attention.
Now when drug has passed all the necessary certification and has become available in free sale, there is a new opportunity to buy Abilify online. Such capability allows making a purchase at home or in the office, which will significantly reduce the time, spent searching for this drug and queues in city pharmacies.
Use of the drug Abilify
Medicinal preparation – Abilify has been specifically designed for the treatment and suppression of seizures of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, and it is classified as neuroleptics.
Dosage of the drug
The dose of the drug should be dependent on the degree and kind of the disease:
• Schizophrenia. Patients should start taking 10-15 mg of the drug once per day , in a subsequent maintenance dose is 15 mg of Abilify, but do not exceed the daily dose over 30 milligrams;
• Bipolar disorder with manic episodes. The initial dose is 15 mg of the drug and all changes must be made no earlier than one day after taken dose of the drug. Taking more than 30 mg of Abilify can be dangerous to health;
• Depressive disorder. Recommended amount of 5 mg is a great addition to the basic treatment.
Patients should not exceed the dosage of the drug, since suicidal thoughts may appear. In addition, the term of taking medications should not be increased it can lead to tardive dyskinesia.
When taking Abilify, as with other antipsychotics, care should be taken when working with moving machinery or driving a vehicle.
Easy to purchase
By practical consideration it has been shown that the benefits of taking the drug outweigh the risks caused by the side effects. It is therefore now it is possible to buy Abilify online without a prescription. Thanks to this decision there is an opportunity to buy this drug in free sale, avoiding lengthy queues at the clinics and city pharmacies.
Intending to take the drug Abilify, patients must know that it has some contraindications:
• If patient is under eighteen years of age;
• Increased sensitivity of the patient to the drug, and in some cases, and to its components;
In addition, there are several reasons for which the medication should be taken with caution:
• Various types of cardiovascular disease;
• Cerebrovascular disease;
• Predisposition to arterial hypotension;
• Convulsive seizures;
• High risk of hyperthermia;
• Increased risk of aspiration pneumonia;
During pregnancy it is possible to use this drug only if the benefit of taking outweighs the risk of potential complications. During breast-feeding it is better to abandon the Abilify.